Delivering exceptional standards in both marketing and customer service, Bentley Properties exceeds standards.
When buying, selling or renting your property, you can expect nothing less than the best from Bentley Properties. With our team of highly experienced agents, we are passionate about delivering the maximum result for our clients and approach every listing with friendly professionalism and thoughtful strategies.
Principal and Owner – Gary Unsworth-Smith
Gary knows property
Gary has followed the sage advice his father gave him on his 21st birthday…
Buy rare (short supply) property and never sellNorman Unsworth-Smith (Gary’s father)
50 years later his property portfolio comprising houses, Apartments, Shops and commercial offices is extensive, doubling in value several times over the decades. His breadth of knowledge includes the economy, markets, product, pricing, construction, development, design, council and finance, investment, landlords and tenants.
Gary’s past experiece includes:
- Director – Raine & Horne Project Marketing, Queensland;
- Director – Ray White Toowong New Projects;
- Director – The Professionals Commercial Centre, Queensland;
- Principal – Advance Group Project Marketing;
- Diplomat – DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade); and
- High School Teacher
For 10 years Gary was the Director of Raine & Horne Project Marketing Brisbane specialising in New Projects with Developers / Financiers / Investors and Owner Occupiers.
He has been consulting and marketing Apartments, Townhouses and Retail Shopping Centres since the early 1980’s. It took Gary 24 years to acquire his first 7 properties and then just a one year to acquire a further 5 (the miracle of interest only money and a wise Accountant father-in-law).
Gary employs this knowledge to assist buyers, sellers, developers and Architects to minimise mistakes and maximize value.
Is to enlighten you, to motivate you and to achieve the best results for you.
By employing all his experience and demonstrating by example.
- Clarify Buyer Mortgage type and capacity;
- Identify property potential to add value;
- Show how to hold and plan ahead for next property purchase;
- Pluses and minuses of investing and property management pit falls.
- Establish and achieve maximum and minimum price/value
- Recommend “Fix-it” works and costs thereof
- Supply display furniture – zero cost
- Auction approach without the cost of an auction
- Purchase subject to sale
- Attractive 2% (excl GST) commission
- ‘Off-plan’ project sales for developers
- Pre-lease/sales of shopping centres